- NOW LIVE: http://www.leftfield-international.com
- The International department is going from strength to strength...
- ...Carla, David, Elias, Schulamit, Damian, Jan, Alex: we've loved working with you all.
- Bobby is back from Colombia and helping us to develop the website: watch this space!
- We're sad to announce Amanda will be leaving us to go to university... anyone interested in an apprenticeship?
Leftfield is an independent Field Agency based in Borough Market, London SE1.
We specialise in recruiting focus groups, depth interviews and panels for researchers, advertisers and manufacturers. We co-ordinate these projects across the UK and globally. For international enquiries please go to www.leftfield-international.com
We take a unique approach to each project and tailor our recruitment accordingly:
- Through Leftfield's exclusive panel of experts and Opinion Formers
- Via our network of recruiters
- Using targeted 'on site' recruitment
- Utilising skilled and experienced desk researchers
- Through a team of outstanding in house telephone interviewers...
Leftfield’s panel is now 5 years old and we are justifiably proud of it.
Our panel is made up of some of the UK’s most influential opinion formers and style leaders. These include artists, designers, politicians, journalists, economists, academics, sports and business experts.
All our research is carried out in strict accordance with the Market Research Society’s code of conduct and the Data Protection Act. Therefore participation is anonymous, confidential and non-attributable.
Our panel provides our clients with original and alternative insights that prove invaluable to their research.
If you wish to join or use our panel, please contact Daniel Farrell on 020 7407 2546 or email him at email@example.com
For international enquiries please go to www.leftfield-international.com
historyMD, Daniel Farrell’s Market Research career is marginally older than Wayne Rooney. (A stat which never ceases to amaze him.)
Starting off at The Forum (London’s premier viewing facility circa 1986) and progressing through the ranks of field at The Consumer Connection, he set up his first field agency from his university halls of residence in the early ‘90s. (Creatively named Daniel Farrell Field Service.)
Leftfield came into being in 2002 and he is now ably assisted by fellow Director and ex BBC producer, Annelise Hurley, who deals with all finance and admin issues.
In Field, actress, super brain and Cambridge Grad, Sarah Lawrie works alongside Jonny Anderson who, after supporting his university degree and travelling pursuits by working as an interviewer, has brought this experience to Leftfield as Senior Field Executive. Having come to Leftfield as an apprentice Amanda Merrick quickly made herself indispensable, and now completes the Field team in her new role as Field Executive.
Are you interested in attending market research groups? We pay you for chatting to like-minded people about things you are interested in!Sign up now
Follow us on twitter..
or join us on facebook
If you have any questions or just want a chat, contact Daniel or Annelise at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a ring on 020 7407 2546