- Check out our Sarah at the Oldham Coliseum, she's getting rave reviews!
- You can hear David on Share Radio's drama show, Thursdays at 7:30pm
- We're looking for London-based skaters to take part in research, get in touch ASAP!
- Jonny is on tenterhooks, waiting to see if he'll win the Spectrum Fantasy Football League
Leftfield is an independent Field Agency based in Union Street, London SE1.
We specialise in recruiting focus groups, depth interviews and panels for researchers, advertisers and manufacturers. We co-ordinate these projects across the UK and globally.
We take a unique approach to each project and tailor our recruitment accordingly:
- Through Leftfield's exclusive panel of experts and Opinion Formers
- Via our network of recruiters
- Using targeted 'on site' recruitment
- Utilising skilled and experienced desk researchers
- Through a team of outstanding in house telephone interviewers...
Leftfield’s panel of key opinion formers has gone global. Recent projects have included the European Union, North America and Africa.
Our panel is made up of some of the most influential opinion formers. These include politicians, journalists, economists, academics, sports and business experts.
All our research is carried out in strict accordance with the Market Research Society’s code of conduct and the Data Protection Act. Therefore participation is anonymous, confidential and non-attributable.
Our panel provides our clients with original and alternative insights that prove invaluable to their research.
If you wish to join or use our panel, please contact Daniel Farrell on 020 7407 2546 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
peopleMD, Daniel Farrell’s Market Research career is marginally older than Wayne Rooney. Starting in 1986, he set up his first company in 1992 and Leftfield came into being in 2002.
Head of UK Field Jonny Anderson cut his market research teeth as a telephone interviewer back when Leeds were still a Premiership team. After a politics degree at Hull and a couple of years pottering around Asia and Australia he arrived at Leftfield in 2012.
When she's not treading the boards, actress, super brain and Cambridge grad, Sarah Lawrie is the longest standing member of the Field team.
She's recently been joined by Philip Tester, who comes straight from obtaining a First Class degree in Geography from the University of Southampton, and James Gaynor, our apprentice, who is studying for an NVQ in Marketing.
In the International Department Carla Ibled & Jennifer Krückeberg look after all things Europe, and David Pearce heads up the US & Asia.
Annelise Hurley and Claire Nash deal with all finance and admin issues.
Our office is completed by our team of in house telepone interviews from around the world!